Sunday, May 8, 2011

BIG FABRIC AND HABERDASHERY SALE

The production of our summer collection is almost finished. How exciting! .... where am I going to put all the boxes? Hmmm, I went to look at my work room and realised there are fabrics, ribbons, buttons etc. everywhere and I don't really need most of it. So I have decided to have a BIG SALE. There will be: fabrics (small and large) quantities - mainly designer fabrics. I also have a lot of haberdashery items - ie.elastics, size labels, care labels, threads, buttons etc.



I will prepare a Sale Album and place it on MOOCE FACEBOOK page in the next 7 days. Please join our Facebook page if you want to pick up a bargain. Make sure you spread the word to your friends as well.

Join our FACEBOOK page to pick up a bargain!

No comments:

Post a Comment