Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Day 1 - $40 Mooce Voucher



TO ENTER


1. First entry - LIKE Mooce FACEBOOK Page (www.facebook.com/mooceclothing). Winner will be randomly selected from all Mooce Facebook Fans.

2. Extra entry, visit Mooce’s website (www.mooce.com.au) and browse Mooce range. Return here and comment below telling us which item and why is your favourite.

TERMS & CONDITIONS

+ This competition is open to Australian & New Zealand residents over the age of 18.
+ Entries close 7.30 PM EST, 1 May 2012.
+ A winner will be drawn at random from all FACEBOOK FANS and blog comments and announced on Tuesday the 1st May 2012.
+ The winner must contact Mooce by email (info@mooce.com.au) within 2 days of winner’s notification on Mooce website (www.mooce.com.au). In the case that the winner does not contact us, a second draw will take place from the remaining entrants.
+ This prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash.

4 comments:

  1. Love the Snowflake T shirt. I love the colour blue on girls! Something different.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the JEANS! They look especially cool with the hot pink stitching and zipper details on the legs - very rock chic. My daughter would definately be keen to wear them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the MOOCE Jumper for Boys Limited Edition- I'm sure my boys would love it as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you include the jeans in one of your daily specials - I will buy them :)

    ReplyDelete