Monday, June 22, 2009

New dress at Mooce Baby

I have decided to share this new creation with you all early because I am very pleased with the end result. I love the fabric and the colours. I have incorporated the butterfly theme into the cut of the dress by reproducing the butterfly motif into the sleeve. I think this adds an interesting feature to the dress . The fabric is designed by Valori Wells.
The dress will make its début at the Mathilda’s Market but I have already had an early order so it is available for sale now!!!
I have some more exciting news about new retailer that contacted me but can’t reveal the details as yet!
I am looking forward to hearing what you think about my dress : )





5 comments:

  1. It's gorgeous and I'm not surprised that retailers are contacting you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh!! It's so cute baby dress!! I like th fabric of this dress!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, Congratulations on your new design. This pretty dress will be popular with the little girls who love flutter-byes...The sleeves are a really sweet detail - well done.

    ReplyDelete